Hey guys.

For the past few days I've been having some ideas about a Linkshell dedicated to Bounty Hunters and characters that have or would have bounties on them. Of course Balmung is a very large community, and if there's already a Linkshell like this I'd appreciate it if someone could point me the way.

Though some of the things I had in mind about this is that the Linkshell would serve both as a means of contact to meet other players within the genre, as well as serve as a place to talk and plan events.

The main premise behind it would be that there would be a bounty board, and players within the Community could place a bounty on another player (of course both would have to agree and come to a consensus about all that. I don't want players putting bounties on others that don't want to participate or have no knowledge about it.) Once the bounty is up, the Hunters would have to go out into the realm and do whatever they deem they must to capture them. (And again with the "Dead or Alive" thing, the two players would agree if said character needs to be taken alive or they are okay of being Player Killed.) This wouldn't be an event to where everyone gathers for a few hours on a certain day and finish it. This would more be on the lines of immersive and organic, the Hunter having to ICly ask the right people, maybe bribe or blackmail someone in Rp that could span over days or weeks. The Hunters can also either team up as a group of hunters, wanting to split the profit between each other, or go solo and claim it all themselves. And if there's a character out there that would back-stab the group to hoard the coin for themselves, then go for it! It's how the Bounty Hunter industry is. Essentially they're all competing against one another. Forge temporarily alliances, go solo-dolo, or betray the party, it's all fair game in this industry. 

I do understand this sort of type of Rp has its pros and cons. 
Pros to me is that players having to solve their bounties this way leads to much more organic Roleplay that feels much less scripted.
Cons however is that sometimes it can stagnate if players don't try to take the initiative, or it can get stagnant if players have to put down the game do to reason xyz. 
But hopefully the LS will serve as a way to remedy that well enough that it won't happen too frequently. 

If anyone is interested, or know of a group out there that does something like this, please PM me on Discord. My ID is Archer#5983.