[Mateus] Stoic Kunoichi seeking friends, lovers, rivals, etc

Hello!

I am a returning player and have some roleplaying experience in FFXIV. However, I am not new to Roleplaying in general and I try my hardest to stick to the lore. I am currently making my way through Heavensward and once I finish I will start on Stormblood. That being said, I can be quite busy and although for the time being, I am free right now, that may change in the future due to my College classes rearing their heads. Regardless, for Out of Game RP, it is preferable to reach me via Discord or Personal Messages on here. My In-Game Character name is Kaguya Yozakura! Don't be afraid to say Hi!

Discord: MoonKunoichi#6237

Now, what about Kaguya?

Kaguya is a Raen born to a famous Oiran by day and Kunoichi by night, Lady Chiyome,  in her homeland. Despite her Mother's occupation, Kaguya was loved and doted upon by her mother and the many of the other Courtians of the Yozakura Brothel, from which her last name comes from. Always a quiet and observant child, it only made sense that Kaguya was trained in the Ninja arts and excelled rather quickly. That being said, Kaguya was sent to Eorza in part to hone her skills with Lady Yugiri and to help in the efforts of keeping her countrymen safe. Kaguya. herself is rather dutiful and strong-willed. She tends to be fairly independent but will accept the help of others when necessary. Kaguya also tends to put less consideration into her own needs and ends up putting the people around her at a higher priority, meaning she places anyone precious to her ahead of herself.

What I am hoping for is possible meetings with old friends or maybe just fated encounters that eventually turns into friendship or maybe something more! Regardless, hope to hear from you guys soon!

Wellcome back Kaguya!
It feels good to know that there are more roleplayers coming to the FFXIV, or in your case, returning.  Oh, I have a question to do and I don't want to be a annoy but, is it your character name based on kaguya otsutsuki? Besides that, it will be a real pleasure to plot with you :)

Hey there! I recently posted a rough outline for my character, seeking connections as well. I think our characters could develop a fun rivalry and getting to know your character more would offer a much differ worldview to my character and love to talk more if you think the pairing would work. I don't have any solid concrete ideals, just clouds percolating and open for collaboration. Reach out if interested!

My post: https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/topic/21171-mateus-ready-to-connect-an-introduction/

22 hours ago, Nyko Shiyu said:

Hey there! I recently posted a rough outline for my character, seeking connections as well. I think our characters could develop a fun rivalry and getting to know your character more would offer a much differ worldview to my character and love to talk more if you think the pairing would work. I don't have any solid concrete ideals, just clouds percolating and open for collaboration. Reach out if interested!

My post: https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/topic/21171-mateus-ready-to-connect-an-introduction/

I would love to work something out with you and I definitely enjoy the idea of Kaguya having a rival! I have read your character post and have tried to get in contact with you via Discord, however it isn't working for some reason. Regardless, I am determined to connect with you. 

1 hour ago, Moon Kunoichi said:

I have read your character post and have tried to get in contact with you via Discord, however it isn't working for some reason.

It is likely some weird privacy setting. I just started using Discord recently, but I sent you a friend request. Accept it and that will probably fix it. Alternatively, I am currently on and will probably be only for several more hours if you want to message me in game.

• 1 month later...

Hello! I have my main on Siren however I have many alts on Mateus, including my Raen from Sui-no-sato called Ayame Godou. I'd love for her to meet your character sometime! My character hasn't made all too many connections and even still I feel it'd be best if she made some with people of her race. My name on discord is CJ and I saw your's so I'm going to add you and hopefully we can chat a bit. 😄

• 1 month later...

Hiya.

Firstly, glad to see someone returning to the game. ^^

My main who is a Keeper on Mateus would be more than happy to meet someone new. He was raised with Eastern tendencies and always enjoys meeting people on his travels whenever he goes exploring or hunting for monsters. 

Here's a profile of him: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Tetsuya_Zeusu

If you're interested, just message me on the RPC or my Discord: Tenkhin#8724

Cheers and happy RPing. :)