Doodles for Days: Freebies

Hi everyone!  I'm panini and I'm a super casual artist!

Lately I haven't been drawing that much but I'm hoping that by sketching a few characters I don't have to design might get me back into the groove of things.  As you will soon see I draw mostly feminine bodies but I am always looking to branch out and practice so if you want to see someone just try to draw your more masculine characters hit me up!

Chibis/Lalafells

Spoiler

Sketch 

DcX97YzXkAAmgqa.jpg

Shading

DcYIAu4W0AAVlvs.jpg

Painting (1)

DcYnyhWWsAEjCbk.jpg

Painting (2)

DcyrEVCXcAAqU8j.jpg

Full Body

Spoiler

Shading

DcEVS3LWAAIFiLz.jpg

Painting (1)

DcXnqhGX4AA9yMk.jpg

Painting (2)

DcshBHpWkAAjH-6.jpg

I hope that gives you a good idea of my style and gives you a sense of what I like to do.  Most sketches will be either have shading or painting as that is some of my favorite aspects of drawing.

Most of the time whenever I draw I'm posting way too many WIPs of the process on twitter so if you'd like to see more and also gauge my workflow feel free to check out my twitter!

Thank you for your time; I greatly appreciate it!

Edited by panini
Naming the spoilers the same title

Aaaaaaaa I love your artwork! Thank you for offering free sketches as well. ♥

If you're feeling up to it, I'd like to offer my Nomolun up for practice. I tried to include a lot of expressions and poses in her gallery (although the first image is just a more detailed shot of her face, so ignore the outfit in the first picture.) https://imgur.com/a/Rcc1d2Q 

She's an IC aesthetician who's pretty vain for a Xaela, and also a very 'girly' character. She's not shy, and will talk your ear off if you'll let her -- mostly about boys and clothes and hair and makeup.  

Thank you again!! 

Edited by xelliexell

The softness of your artwork has this really beautiful and unique quality to it! I have something of an odd character, but I'm really curious how he'd be portrayed by your style, should you decide to give Reaper a go! He's a darker-aligned character overall; fomorian (basically a zombie!) that's umbral-attuned.

Hopefully all of the practice helps you!

hD8UlAq.png

P.S. Do you draw animals, by any chance?