Walking Spells - A one shot rp request [In need of a voidsent hunter/exorcist!]

zftVPt0.png

Kairen Ollerus is looking for someone with any sort of voidsent expertise to hire. A good friend of hers is experiencing a home invasion of the diabolic kind, though it does seem to be mostly benign for the time being. The job is simple; be rid of whatever it is that has turned off the lights in Lute Hyrie's estate, so she doesn't have to continue paying to keep the servants at the local inn.

Hello! My friends and I are in need of someone with a particular set of skills, namely one who can identify voidsent, and even better, get rid of the peskier, 'harder to hit with a sword' kind. This will be a single roleplay event, involving hiring someone to take care of a job. With this in mind, while we do appreciate making new connections as much as anyone else, creating a lasting relationship is not the intent here. Should things work out that way, all the better! But don't anticipate this being something regular, or for that matter, extended over several meetings. As the title says, this is, again, meant to be a one-shot meetup.

And so, I'd like to invite anyone who thinks their PC can handle the request to express interest! If you have an RPC entry, or a character blog of any sort, I'd appreciate having a link to it, in your signature or otherwise, so I can surmise who may be a good fit (just being a voidsent hunter isn't the only qualification that could help here, but I'll leave it at that to avoid spoilers!).

Well if you fancy a seance or ghostly haunting investigation of the "maybe real" or "maybe fake" sort, and you can find her then Nebu'la the Witch may be able to help.

We may not kill your "entity" but there will be cake and half eaten fish and pickle sammages. 

Spoiler