[Balmung] Looking to Start an IC Newspaper

This is NOT a FC or LS advertisement!

Calling all roleplayers:

I need YOU! Yes, you!

I'm going to be starting an in-character newspaper. As you know, this is fairly significant undertaking and I'm looking for all the help I can get (even if it's just advice). This will present many roleplaying opportunities for those interested, so get your RP pants on! We'll need artists (screenshots, etc.), writers, editors, journalists and others as well. If you're interested in helping, please send me a private message; you will not be required to join a linkshell or FC, only a Discord. Thank you for your time. DM me today and let's see where this goes!

Contact information:

In game - X'lantah Kett

Discord - JenileeD20#9861

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to provide an update to this post as we've made some fantastic progress!

First, I'd like to send a thank you out to the wonderful Balmung RP community. We have officially started an IC newspaper, "The Paissa Press." The response we received from our launch announcement was simply amazing, you all totally rock! We've also recently announced a September 1st release date. We have some great articles that will be getting published, so keep an eye out. We’re always on the hunt and hungry for news so help us get the word out about your free company news, roleplay, events, businesses, characters, etc. If you have something to say, we want to get it out there.

Of course we’re always looking for additional staff members. We’ve expanded the scope of what we’re looking for to include not only journalists and artists, but security, couriers, consultants, and lore experts as well. We are a low stress, high fun environment that doesn’t require you to join a FC or LS! There are great role-play opportunities and perks to joining, so please send a message to the Editor-in-Chief, X’lantah Kett, on Discord (JenileeD20#9861) or "Jenilee" on these forums for more information. We also have room for advertisements in the publication, so please inquire about our pricing model.

Check out our Tumblr as well.

Once again, thank you all and we can’t wait to blow you away with our publication on September 1st!