[Mateus] LF Active Friends & Contacts For Lancer Miqo

Hello there! I'm looking to get some active connections established with this character, I'm generally available between 12 pm and 3 am Eastern Time, but I can be around earlier than 12 if requested or with planning.

The character's name is Y'khurah Seirh, a female Seeker of the Sun miqo'te. She no longer associates with her tribe, but the letter remains part of her name. She likes to go by the nickname "Kuro" for short and will often introduce herself as such. She is currently in a relationship, but she could really use some close friends to talk to and hang out with. She's got a short temper and can sometimes be difficult to get along with, but she's a sweet girl at heart and will easily warm up those that treat her with genuine kindness or friendliness.

In-Character Info:

Orientation: Heterosexual

Current Residence: None

Alignment: Lawful Neutral? She won't deal with anything evil, criminal or illegal-oriented, but she is selfish.

Usually Seen Around: You can run into her just about anywhere in the Black Shroud, Thanalan or La Noscea - she is something of a wanderer, and will take work in a variety of places. In her downtime, she will often be around the Quicksand or Gold Plaza in Ul'Dah.

Potential RP Hooks:

-Are you a male Elezen? She really likes those for some reason.

-Perhaps a former member of her tribe from the desert, or a different section of the Y tribe?

-If you too are a traveler, perhaps you can encounter her on the road (or at a settlement).

-Maybe something about her happens to fit something you like! Whether it's tough girls (she is a lancer), redheads, or even just miqo'te, something about her could inspire you to talk to her.

-Perhaps you hold a unique appearance or are doing something she finds unusual or interesting, she may say hello and try to initiate conversation?

-She's open to more steady work, but not going out of her way to seek it. If a company suits her interests she may look into it.

Out of Character Info:

Timezone: I am on the East Coast of the US (Eastern Standard Time) - If you're not sure of the time difference to wherever you are, feel free to ask! Or just utilize google, either works :D

Activity: I am online just about every day, unless something is otherwise planned. Please understand that though I am active on Kuro, she is not my only character, so there may be some times I will not be available to play her, but I can promise overall consistency ♥

Exceptions: I might be able to RP later than the stated time frame sometimes, if things are already happening I won't always dip out right at 3 am my time.

If there's anything else not stated here that you'd like to know about the character or my availability or anything else, please ask!

Screenshot_5.png

Edited by Sarakitteh
  • Sarakitteh changed the title to [Mateus] LF Active Partner/Friends For Lancer Miqo
  • Sarakitteh changed the title to [Mateus] LF Active Friends & Contacts For Lancer Miqo
  • 2 weeks later...

Hullo!

Was reading through forum posts in between classes and saw yours. I have a Keeper who'd gladly like to meet a new friend. His own origins are somewhat odd, but otherwise he's very open and welcoming to anyone. And he's an explorer who wanders about looking at ruins and hunting monsters and the like. I'm also in est too, so I was thinking that the timing might be fairly good matching up. 

Here's a link to his RPC profile if you'd like to look. 

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Tetsuya_Zeusu

And if you are interested after looking at the profile, you can message me on the RPC or on Discord: Tenkhin#8724

Happy RPing.

Edited by Tenkhin