Hullo all!

Shugo

Hello! I am new here, but not new to FFXIV. I've been RPing for almost 15 years at this point with experience in both forum and MMO roleplay. I know the RP community on FFXIV is among the strongest and I would love the opportunity to be a part of it! 

I am still getting a feel for my character, M'shugo Jutah, and the best way to do that is by interaction! I am on Balmung and I am always open to free interaction. As i get more of a feel for who Shugo is, I'd love to get involved with an FC and make some friends, both OOC and IC.

Hello! Welcome to RPC and RP on FFXIV.

If you're looking to get up and running with a group there are "Free Companies" and "Clubs" section for poking FC's and such. As you say, one of the best ways is to interact to see where it gets you, there are a number of open RP night run by the community, you'll find them on the calendar and there is a thread that lists weekly open RP events here. We're also open for recruitment ourselves, but of course worth shopping around to see if there's any right fits for you. :)

We run our open RP nights on Tuesdays at 9pm UK time (GMT, or GMT+ 1 when DST does its thing). If it's a suitable time, by all means, swing by - we're generally quite a relaxed bunch and our numbers at the bar are variable, but we're usually good for nonsense. And if Saefinn misbehaves as he often does, you might even see him get shot!

Anyhow, FFXIV has been a great game to RP in, so I hope you have a good time.