Hello :)

JackBarrow

Hi I'm Jack Im a Veteran RPer looking to make a go of it in Final Fantasy.

I have not RP'd in Final Fantasy before but I have RP'd the last 6 years in World of Warcraft and Star Wars The Old Republic

My RP style is flexiable Ranging from one liners and both Semi and full Paragraph, mostly it depends on what details I feel are important. 
(eg. in a RP fight I am not gonna emote *Bends his at the elbow at a 40 degree angle before moving the entirity up towards the chin of his assailent* and would more likely emote *Would attempt to throw an uppercut aiming for the chin*)

I play a Highlander named Jack Barrow (Alias) originally a Bandit from a what would be called a Bandit clan, Jack's Father was the leader and very proud man, I am mostly looking to join or create a Free company as a RP criminal organization.
(Note* More about Jack can be learned through RP or also by visiting my RPfind profile here https://rpfind.me/user/JackBarrow
I am on the Mateus server so if you'd like to RP or even just chat feel free to to shoot me a message I am a very open individual and am welcoming to all types of  RPers :). 

Edited by JackBarrow