What's good!

PMPKNMON

Hi! You can call me Pumpkin. Or Pmpkn. Or Bud. Or dork. Just don't push me in the locker or ask for my lunch money because I don't have any 😕

I have been rping since I was a baby, I started out on Neopets and only roleplayed Lupes. It was all very domestic and I'm sure cringe worthy but... I feed off that kind of origin story anyway so I won't discourage you from telling me your baby-you's original ocs do not steal...

From there it spiraled into mmos. RO being the biggest and longest lasting love affair.

I've been on FF since 2014 but on and off, I have gotten back into it as of this summer roleplay wise so hey, what's up. I'm here. I'm ready to roll.  I'm also hilariously bad at video games so hold my hand and tell me it'll be alright.

I draw and am always looking forward to meeting a community's artists. Pro shooting the breeze over art and characters and all that fun stuff. currently nearing the end of college, finally, it took me a very...very long time. I go to school for art history :)

My two main characters are brothers, Ianto and Elis Evander, and I do give you permission to push them into lockers and steal their lunch money. Ianto is pictured in my icon! Rp connections would be cool as heck, I like most rp from the light hearted to the more serious. Just be understanding of a history major's final stretch of school and the illusions of time and we're ready to rumble.