[Balmung] LF RP, short-term and long-term.

Hello! I return to Balmung after a several month hiatus, now that life and work has settled down for me. I'm looking for RP / RP partners, long-term or short-term.

I'm a lore-friendly player who can go along with bending but who tries not to break. OOC bleed is a big, big no for me. Realistic actions/reactions and consequences are my jam. My limits are few and far between but I don't do gore/ERP for gore/ERP's sake. I prefer a mix of slice-of-life/downtime character development RP and adventure/action RP rather than one over the other. In-game > Discord, but I'll sometimes do both since conflicting schedules can be a pain to work around. I am in EST and usually available after 5-6 PM on weekdays except for Tuesday and varying times on weekends. 

At this moment I am only seeking RP for one character.

DaltonS.png

Rory Dalton, or as he tends to go by, Dalton. From humble beginnings, he was raised by his recently-diseased grandmother on a Gridanian farm, where he did his best to keep life exciting... which, given his limited resources, tended to be things like dyeing his hair, getting tattoos, carving curse words into the boles of trees. You get the idea. Only 19 summers (though he perhaps looks a few years older at a glance), he has a lot of youthful arrogance left, convinced he knows the facts of the wider world.

He really doesn't. 

Currently in Ul'dah and essentially homeless, he goes from place to place, surviving on the gil he made by selling his late grandmother's modest parcel of land, although those reserves are being swiftly depleted by inn fees and frequent visits to places like the Gold Saucer. Dalton has skills in all things farming (via upbringing), cooking (via personal interest), and has a fondness for animals. He is somewhere between a people person and standoffish, depending on the day and how much he's had to drink. He has a budding interest in machinist-based things (guns, turrets, general machinery) but lacks the resources to pursue it at the moment. 

I am open for his development going just about anywhere RP takes it, and am also open to pre-established relationships with characters who may have known him prior to now. Things like friends, enemies, frenemies, mentors, walk-ups, and everything between. Dalton is bisexual but tends to be romantically aloof. Any romance plots would need be purely organic as I don't like to force things. 

Since I don't really check in here often please hit me up on discord (Kayfabe#2426) if interested!