new player here!

satyrre

hello hello! i'm murph, although you can also call me mike. i'm 18 and from denmark (i am a he) and i'm playing on mateus at the moment! my character is quite low level right now, but hopefully that'll change soon ^^' 

MMORPG BACKGROUND

well, i've been playing MMOs ever since my dad placed me in his chair and let me try out WOW, which was when i discovered that i loved the genre (even if the monsters were too scary for me, i was around 5 or 6 years old i think.) ever since then, i've been hopping around quite a few games, such as GW2, TERA, BDO, but i ended up spending most of my time in WildStar for some reason. sadly, WS shut down recently, which is why i've been seeking out new MMOS, and this one seems very promising!

RP EXPERIENCE

despite my tendency to type in all lowercase when i'm not roleplaying (it's really just a preference of mine), i do have a lot of experience and would at the very least describe myself as literate. english is my second language, but i have no problems understanding most sentences, unless you decide to go ham with a thesaurus or something. i've been roleplaying online since i was around 10 years old and i love TTRPGs and other RP games. i have most of my experience roleplaying on forums and in MMORPGs, although IRL is fun too.

CHARACTER INFO

Screenshot_60.png

elfaba elfa is my lalafell pugilist, who's really just here to have a good time, bake, and beat up some bad dudes. i haven't really figured out her personality yet but i think she's a straightforward realist who has a tendency to doubt herself. she may think a bit negatively, but she makes up for it by being good at what she does, even if she's barely a newbie at this point. her dream is to start up her own little farm and bakery, and she's currently stationed in ul'dah.

HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT THE COALITION?
i found the wiki through a blog and went to the forums from there! easy peasy, really.

WHAT KIND OF ROLEPLAYER ARE YOU AIMING TO BE?

mostly light-medium, heavy is doable though, however it makes it harder for me to edit and catch typos when it's in an MMO's chatbox, so doing heavy RP on discord or forums is preferred.

while i don't mind sharing details about my life, there isn't really much to share. although i should probably note that i am autistic and may have trouble interpreting social signals and the like. however that probably won't impact either part of the RP's enjoyment much 😆