Coming Home (sorta) & Connections If So

So, I have one boy on Mateus still, my oldest character, and a few over on Lamia, but I am looking at bringing a character back to Balmung as I haven't been back home on my old server in some time. I am fairly sure they don't have a block against people willing to spend money and so I'll probably be throwing over one of my alts who is almost into Heavensward and I've done some work on her. Also looking at reprising her old identity I did with her on Mateus before moving her to Lamia (and now she is going to Balmung, maaaybe).

What holds me from moving her over is she is connected with Garlemald. On Mateus she was a double agent, given her half-blooded heritage of Garlean & Elezen, probably if I did bring over to Balmung, she may remain a half-breed or go full out Pureblood. This depends if there is any connections for her or a possible 'home'. Given that would place her in a possible antagonist situation (even if not, still an untrusted state), I'd at least like to see if I can get her a home or company before even thinking on the idea further of moving her over.

If any are interested in lend me a hand or a group to get in touch with, that would be amazing!
Till then, thank you for the read!