Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone for making me feel extremely welcome! I've only been a part of this family for around a week, but I've never felt more welcomed!

I've been helped left and right, from the wiki, to actually RP'ing with people to practice on my skills!

I've met interesting and funny people. Some making me laugh horribly out loud and some giving me insight and knowledge.

Lately I've been depressed. Being a stay at home man makes life a little difficult and boring. I get lonely sitting here by myself without much human interactions, but y'all have come together to make me feel loved.

Thank you family! I couldn't ask for a better group of people!

Heya Aehtel! I'm not sure how I missed this post this morning, but I just wanted to say it's been a lot of fun the past couple of days with the non-canon RP and just talking and stuff and I'm really glad you're enjoying the community. Can't wait until all the characters can meet up in game!!

Heya Aehtel!  I'm not sure how I missed this post this morning, but I just wanted to say it's been a lot of fun the past couple of days with the non-canon RP and just talking and stuff and I'm really glad you're enjoying the community.  Can't wait until all the characters can meet up in game!!

Thanks! I am very excited to see the beautiful Eva in person!