[Balmung] Lunae Lux ft Alts

Lunae Lux

I. Basic Info

• Characters:
    • Lunae Lux:A criminal Empress and Founder of The Underdark. At Face value she is an entrepreneur and takes the mask of many roles, from Dancer to Seer to Assassin, she is like a chameleon and can blend and adapt into any situation that's needed, all the while she manages to sweetly smile through it all. 
    • Yukiko Sui: A native from Sui no Sato who took the life of a traveling artist venturing far from home. Despite her aloof personality and very naive tenancies she is quite adept in magic, receiving royal training before she ran away.
    • Miyumi Han: A yakuza gangster with the Nickname 'The Oni' due to her short temper and the fearsome club she is seen constantly wielding.
  • Primary character: Lunae Lux

• Linkshells:Eorzea's Worst

• Primary RP linkshell:The Underdark

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium/Heavy but I usually tend to match depending on the situation.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: I am totally okay with them as long as it's discussed prior!
  • Views on IC romance: As long as it makes sense and isn't the only thing being focused on, let's do it! Though IT MUST make sense IC. I prefer a build up for romance rather than insta fairy tails. 
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I AM ALL FOR THIS LET'S GO!
  • Views on lore: I'm not super strict when it comes to lore, as long as it makes sense and it doesn't directly break what's already set in stone (Which isn't much thanks SE for mkaing everything vague) then yeah let's party. I have both lore books and I source all of my material and keep up to date with what the dev's themselves say.  ♥
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Uhh party?

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern but I'm a night owl.
  • Contact info: Discord is the best Lunae#7595

WEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥

theth.JPG

thgbed5tht.JPG

stghrsthusrthj.JPG

Edited by Lunae Lux