[MATEUS|DISCORD] Looking for friends in the big city! [LFC]

Howdy, y'all! My name's Lori. I'm fairly new to FFXIV, so please bear with me! However, I've been writing/RPing for quite some time now!

I'm looking for people to RP with, either IG or Discord. I won't say discord is preferred, necessarily, but it would be a bit more convenient as I'm not always online everyday.  (...But I'm always screwing around on my phone ;;; ...)

Anyhow, here's my current main character!

His name is Arkady. He's 23 years old, and he's very recently left an extremely isolated tribe in the East Shroud. His Common Eorzean is veeery heavily accented and he struggles with reading and writing, but he's a very quick learner and can communicate fairly well. While he might seem secretive and a bit boorish at first, Arkady is in truth quite amicable, and is a very curious and lively fellow with a bit of a competitive streak in him. 

(I'll bullet point the rest of this so that it's a bit easier to read!)

SKILLS:

1. Hunting/Surviving - Arkady is a rather adept hunter. He knows how to lay a trap and follow a trail, and his skill with a knife is quite commendable.
  2. Carpentry - Arkady was the son of a carpenter and spent a good portion of his life learning the craft. He's far from being a master and is also a bit out of practice, but he's capable of cobbling together or repairing basic things.
  3. Dancing - If you ask him nicely (or if he's drunk enough) Arkady might show you a few moves!

STRENGTHS:

1. Arkady is one sneaky motherfucker.
  2. Very persistent and not easily disheartened.
  3. A quick thinker!
  4. Great sense of direction --- can map out an area in his mind very well.
  5. Very devoted to his friends.

WEAKNESSES:

1. Has a bit of a short temper and is easily frustrated.
  2. His curiosity often gets him into trouble.
  3. Impulsive and hotheaded --- has a reckless streak
  4. Bad sense of personal boundaries
  5. Has a tendency to be overprotective/clingy

POSSIBLE HOOKS:

1. MAN's gOTTA MAKE THAT CHEDDAR -- And by that, I mean he's in constant need of employment! He'll work nearly any sort of odd job/what-have-you.
  2. He's trying to learn how to read/write/speak in Common -- maybe there's someone willing to help him with that?
  3. Honestly, he's not shy about bugging people for help in translating/understanding things, so there's always that!
  4. Nothing spurs on conversation like a bit of drinking---he's more than willing to share a drink and a conversation with a stranger.
  5. Any master carpenters looking for apprentices?
  6. ... Or adventurers in search of a good navigator? 😄

OOC NOTES:

WOW, this got kind of long---I'm sorry about that! 

A few things I feel like I should say ---

1. I'm open to most kinds of RP. My usual strike zone, however, leans towards more casual/adventure type RPs, and I definitely focus more on character development. I don't completely push plot to the side, however! 
  2. I love bantering, joking, and generally lighthearted connections. That being said, I'm also not completely averse to drama, angst, hurt/comfort/etc. In fact, I'm a shameless lover of some good hurt/comfort. 
  3. I do love RPing romance! But I certainly won't force it. If our characters mesh, then woohoo o//! (I'm also a huge sucker for pining and for the whole friends to lovers or rivals to friends to lovers dynamic kjfkjfa)
  4. As much as I'd love meeting long term friends/RP partners, I'm also super open to one-shots and quick scenes. I'm not demanding commitment or anything---it's all for fun!

ANyhow--if you're interested, feel free to add me on discord or in game!
My IGN (Mateus) is: Arkady Akhmatov

Discord: huge jackedman#5654

dANCe.jpg

oh_HECC.png

a0c90ec68b12b4fd04e41dc607e84509.jpg

Edited by huge jackedman