Reintegrating into the Rp Community! [SIREN]

ForeCam

To whom it may concern,

As the title says, I am getting back into the RP Community, located currently on Siren, but that may change when the Server Patch comes out. Still, regardless of that I am looking for some long term roleplay partners. I already have a in-depth back story but I am always seeking out ways to expand on those.

My Main Character, D'ullis Daitou is located on Siren, I have another character on Siren Ihma Daitou. Also I am aware that the Siren Rp Community is limited and small, but I thought I'd reach out regardless and see what I can find.

So, hit me up in game! I am always open to talk to people about setting up story and interactions. Oh, also Ingame Wife will also be added, as I know they'll be interested in this too, so yeeeer.

Warm Regards,

D.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am hoping this will turn out well regardless.

If I have to change servers when the Reorganization happens, then so be it.

I can only hope it will gain me access to better role playing, or role playing in general.

• 1 month later...

I know this thread is a couple weeks old, but I just wanted to chime in. I'm on Siren as well and I stumbled upon a bunch of RPers through Facebook. They have a Discord channel if you're interested in joining. You'll want to talk to Akai Wakizaka. There are a few guilds represented in the Discord channel, but the main one is Drakenguard. They all seem to be pretty active from what I can tell (I just joined their Disc a few days ago).

And, of course, you can always hit me up! I don't know if I'll be staying on Siren long (I might switch to a Crystal database server), but I'm always down for new friends regardless!

Best of luck to you!