Long time Balmung RP'er seeks for RP friends/partners

Hello everyone! I have been RPing for about 13 years and 5 years on FF14.

I have been trying for past few months looking for RP/Make some new friends. I made a post over Tumblr and sites I know of that people often use. But sadly I couldn't find anyone or have a terrible luck. I don't have many friends around FF14 and hope to make new one.

I am trying to branch myself out of the FC since it is my comfort zone and I am pushing myself to put myself out there. I hope I can find some people I can be comfortable with.

P.S I am deaf IRL! So mind my english as its not my first language.

Here is my character vvvv

http://tiny.cc/zexw3y

Hello there. It's always great to see someone branching out for new RPs. Isky always welcomes meeting new people to make friends, explore, and have new adventures with. Isky....kind of wanders about as she hasn't quite figured out her place in the world as of yet. She is a fighter through and through, and takes a little to open up to others. However, once she does, she'll be a stout friend who will never betray you. You'd probably bump into her somewhere in Ul'Dah or Kugane if you happened into those cities.

2 hours ago, Iskander said:

Hello there. It's always great to see someone branching out for new RPs. Isky always welcomes meeting new people to make friends, explore, and have new adventures with. Isky....kind of wanders about as she hasn't quite figured out her place in the world as of yet. She is a fighter through and through, and takes a little to open up to others. However, once she does, she'll be a stout friend who will never betray you. You'd probably bump into her somewhere in Ul'Dah or Kugane if you happened into those cities.

I was actually watching you and Chatata fighting at Grindstone today and congratulation to win that round!

Thank you for reach out and I do go to Ul'dah and Kugane sometime. ^^

3 minutes ago, Iskander said:

Thanks. Chatata gets her congratulations too. Up till the final round, she was the only person to land a hit on me. 

I look forward to RPing with you ^^

Haha, I will make sure to let her know this!

I do look forward to RP'ing with you when we have the chance :).