4.5 Second EU rp server?

Unofficial server designations aren't really a RPC dictated thing. It's more like a threshold that is met by a large enough number of active roleplayers on a given server.

While in 1.0 and for 2.0 launch, there were definitely pushes to coordinate people onto particular servers (Besaid/Balmung for legacy and Gilgamesh for people who didn't want legacy), this later became mostly Balmung because there's where people generally understood they'd be able to find RP with ease, even though I've known of communities as far back as 2014/2015 on Gilgamesh, Siren, Jenova, Moogle, etc that had RPers on them as well. 

Once congested server status became an actual thing, we saw an influx of people working to get Mateus up to a similar threshold of active RP where there was no single "RP Leader," which is a struggle that lesser populated servers can often be afflicted with. Many EU RPers were torn when the EU datacenter was opened because it meant a decision between better ping/latency or keeping their existing friend/LS/FC networks in NA servers. Because of this, Omega's RP scene hasn't quite hit off like say, Mateus. And with the EU split, that may be even more difficult.

What I would recommend is determine whether a transfer or working for that coordinated effort with other players is the right choice for you. It's a lot like gardening where you have to put in a lot more effort to get things growing before it may become self-sufficient and stable without relying on any one person or group. For the RPC, we add dedicated links/filters for a server when it looks to have reached that threshold of "there are so many posts/listings for this server that one cannot find other content in the unfiltered sections." Because ultimately, the RPC is here for every server and it shouldn't be making decisions like "everyone go to X or Y or Z server" because that sort of talk in the past has led to quite some heated debates, hurt feelings, or outright disagreements because enough people didn't agree with other people. 

I'd say the Omega RP scene has been doing well. Obviously smaller in number compared to Mateus/Balmung due to it being EU, we just have a very quiet presence on the website which can give the wrong impression.

Besides that, I don't think there is absolutely any need for another EU RP server when the one we have currently still has plenty of room.