Elezen Gunsmith - LFRP & RP Free Company

Hello there! 

I play Megane Delaunay, a gunsmithing Elezen Noble that partakes in most all things that make the other Nobles frown upon!

I'm currently looking for a host of connections revolving around friends, clients, friendly rivalries, treasure hunters and explorers, as well as possible romance or lovers!

I'm okay with a bit or pre-planning to see what each of us may have in mind, but I prefer to let the actual connections work themselves out for RP!

I'm available in-game nightly, mostly between the hours of 7:00 pm - 12:00 am PST.

I also have a Discord (which I will send upon request) and a Tumblr Account I'll link down below.

Attached below is just a bit more info about her!

image.png

The wind howls and batters the fallen snow one late Ishgardian night. Heavy clouds block out the moon and stars above sealing the city-state in near total darkness if not for the lone flickering street lamps whose clear glass covers protect the small burning flame from being extinguished from the elements.

There, in a nearby Estate, a small basement window is visible just above the snowfall. Just inside is a fairly well-lit room that reveals the form of a tall woman. She's dressed in a long flowing expensive gown that holds short just above the floor and the long, near thigh-high slit up the side of her leg revealed a pair of nylons and dress heels. To her left, a pair of matching dress gloves, a large fur coat, and quite a few pieces of valuable jewels and pearls had been scattered across the workbench where she toiled.

A smile flashed across her red-painted lips as the flame of the lantern glinted off the steel of a new rifle as she raised it into the air for inspection. Long, slender fingers ran gently over the shiny new lever-action she'd just installed, as she gently thumbed away the soot and oil of the new insight. Though half unfinished, the woman's expressions and body language alone would show she was already rather proud of her work as she gently lowered it back to its rest upon her table and would move to blow out her lantern and turn in for the night. 

Rumors were constantly swirling about this Elezen Noble and what nighttime activities had the oil of her lanterns burning so late into the night. The secrets were of forbidden lovers of both married and unmarried men and women alike, of private rendezvous, political plots and schemes, all had been speculated, and perhaps all true at some point or other. She was all to well known as the Woman who eagerly took to things of excitement and intrigue, risque encounters and all too often indulging in large amounts of alcohol at the highborn events and parties that were thrown. Yet none of these rumors seemed to bother the woman in the slightest, and some would say she only furthered the rumors herself

Yet despite her pension for her own personal desires and whatever they may hold,  but for tonight, the only thing this Elezen Noble wanted to play with was her guns... 

Character Info ––– –

Title: Lady Baroness

Name: Megane Delaunay

Nickname: Megs 

Alias: Gunpowder Kisses - The Black Widow

Full Title:  Lady Baroness Megane Constance Marie Delaunay-Dutiot

The Basics ––– –

Birthday: August 17th (Eorzea Equivalent)

Race: Elezen Wildwood

Sexuality: Lesbian / Monogamous / 

Marital Status: Widowed

Physical Appearance ––– –

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Reddish-Brown

Height: 6′6″ (Max Height)

Build: Athletic

Distinguishing Marks: Small powder burn on the left side of her lower lip (often concealed with makeup) - Small birthmark under left eye

Common Accessories: Black Choker

Personal ––– –

Profession: Gunsmith - Treasure Hunter

Hobbies: Bartending - Treasure Hunting - Parties - Exploring

Languages: Eorzean Common - Hingan -  Thavnairian

Residence: Ishgard with residences in other city-states

Birthplace: Ishgard

Religion: Devout

Patron Deity: Halone

Fears: The health of her half-sister

Relationships ––– -

Spouse: Henri Dutoit, the Third (Deceased)

Children: None

Parents: Estranged

Siblings: Willow Delaunay (Half-sister)

Other Relatives: Various other family scattered about.

Pets: “Toady” a small bullpup who’s petrified of frogs.

Traits ––– -

Extroverted / In Between / Introverted

Disorganized / In Between / Organized

Close Minded / In Between / Open Minded

Calm / In Between / Anxious

Disagreeable / In Between / Agreeable

Cautious / In Between / Reckless

Patient / In Between /  Impatient

Outspoken / In Between / Reserved

Leader / In Between / Follower

Empathetic / In Between / Apathetic

Optimistic / In Between / Pessimistic

Traditional / In Between / Modern

Hard-working / In Between / Lazy

Cultured / In Between / Uncultured

Loyal / In Between / Disloyal

Faithful / In Between / Unfaithful

Additional information ––– –

Smoking Habit: Occasionally as she works.

Drugs: Possible with certain friends.

Alcohol: Heavy Social Drinker

RP Hooks ––– –

GUNSMITH: Megane’s Noble House has been a generous sponsor of Skysteel Manufactory for quite some time, and at one point, despite her families disapproval, learned how to assemble and unassemble rifles and other various firearms. It brought her great joy and she’s grown to love the smell of gunpowder and lead. Currently, she travels all about Eorzea as a small-time Gunsmith. Order a shiny new rifle or handgun from her and you’ll receive her trademark stamped upon it; Her own red-lipsticked kiss sealed over with gloss, earning her the alias of “Gunpowder Kisses”

ISHGARD NOBILITY: Born into a Noble Family on the brink of losing it all, Megane had been betrothed to a rather abusive family known as the Dutoit’s. Her husband, Henri Dutoit was unkind and often unfaithful to his new bride. As time passed he grew ill and passed, his estates and holdings moving to his wife, Megane.

RELIC / ARTIFACT / TREASURE HUNTER: Always a thirst for excitement, hunting the forgotten and lost secrets of civilizations past as just about the only thing that can properly sate her appetite for adventure. She's no stranger to forgotten and cursed ruins and caves, and have more than once encountered all too hostile of creatures within, yet this only adds to her excitement. In truth, this Noblewoman can just as often be found amongst the dirt and grime of some cave as she can be found dancing across the floor of some upper-society soriee.

THE BLACK WIDOW: It’s rumored that a kiss from those ruby-colored lips bears a deadly curse. For everyone she’s ever kissed, misfortune has always seemed to follow, she's done a lot of kissing to a lot of unexpecting people! Perhaps you or someone you know had witnessed the unfortunate side effects of doing so! (PM me for details on this one!)

image.png

"These wet lips sink ships, or so I've been told.
Only a rumor, perhaps. Though there was that one time..."