[Crystal RP] Curious Miqo'te Looking For Friends

Hi there! I'm new to FFXIV and excited to get my feet wet. My rp character is U'xhela Tia on Mateus.

A bit of info about him: 

Name: U'xhela Tia

Nickname: Xhel

Race/Clan: Seeker & Keeper hybrid, Seeker by culture. A member of the Drake Clan. 
Sexuality: Gay
Nameday: 13th Sun of the 6th Umbral Moon
Guardian: Menphina
Birthplace: The Forgotten Springs
Profession: jack of all trades, current pugilist and relic hunter. Former alchemist and conjurer.

Personality:
U’xhela never learned what curiosity killed, or at least gives the appearance of it. While some would call him nosy, he is always learning something new or off on a new adventure. He enjoys meeting new people. 

However, given to recklessness and boredom, he rarely sticks with any one thing for long. He has fistfuls of trades that he is adequate at, and only a few things he’s ever excelled at. One of those things is drinking—but he’s currently trying to lay off the drink. Some days he is more successful than others. 

Despite his apparent flightiness, one thing stands out about him: he always longs to help those in need, regardless of whether he has ability to do so. In recent years, he’s tried to tamp out his natural desire to help others… to limited success. 

Some hooks:

Relic Hunter and New Scholar
Looking for relics? U’xhela’s your man! Maybe. He’s still pretty new at this, but he’s approaching his new profession with tenacity and vigor. He’s also quite interested in learning what the relics are for himself, so he’s often searching for scholars to educate him about the Allagan Empire. However, he has very little base knowledge and asks far too many questions. 

(Former?) Drunkard
Anyone who frequents taverns in the city-states may have seen or heard of a nosy Miqo'te, who can never seem to stay out of other people's business.

Disgraced Healer
People healed in Camp Bronze Lake a few years ago may have met U’xhela. Or, those who have been more recently, may have heard of a healer who tragically cracked beneath the pressure and took to the mulled wine himself. Other healers may have met him or heard of him at some point.

Captain Killer
For those of the sea, they may have heard of a healer who recently was left for dead in Sahagin lands. Little is known about the specifics of this event, but rumor tells of a drunkard Miqo'te healer who poisoned a prominent ship captain.

Jack of All Trades (Master of Nunh)
As a dabbler, U’xhela has many sought after skills. He can do the basics of just about anything and loves to ply his trades. Will his attempts be perfect? Absolutely not, but they’ll have a certain character to them!

Looking for:

Any kind of contact: friendship, (eventual) romance, rivals, past connections. I'm big on communication, and with communication I don't mind darker themes. Also good with casual, slice-of-life stuff. 

Servers/Play Time:

I'm based in Mateus, but don't mind going to other worlds to RP. My play time is pretty late (or early...) by NA standards. On Sundays through Thursdays, I'm available from 5am to 8am EDT. I can be on sporadically from 4pm to 6pm EDT, but it requires some planning. On Fridays and Saturdays, I'm pretty much free whenever. I'm available on discord pretty much whenever. 

Contact: You can message me here or on Discord. My handle there is cityofladies#6109. I also have a site for him, if you want more info about U'xehla. 

Edited by U'xhela Tia