FC Provisions / Supply

FreeJayFly

Supply Header.png

This thread will outline the general Free Company chest status and etiquette. Due to the currently limited space of the Free Company chest, there are some things to bear in mind when going over what might or might not be available. As a note, I generally keep a lot of supplies in my Chocobo Bags and on my Retainers -- so if it's not in the Free Company chest, feel free to message me and ask about what I might have. Hopefully there will be an increase in Free Company chest space in a future update so that asking around is irrelevant... but until then....

General.png

If interested in keeping up with the Free Company supply and making use of it, please message me on if your character within the Free Company is a Gatherer, Artisan, or Both! We can give you the appropriate permissions depending on what you classify your character as. Gatherers will only be able to donate to the Free Company chest, Artisans can take from the chest (within reason), and those that classify as both are free to give and take as needed as well as are expected to resupply what they used up. Depending on what you classify as, you will be listed in this post in your own segment so that people know you do.

Gatherers will be given the role Itinerant. Crafters and those that Dual Crafter and Gatherers will be given the role Artisan. In order to gain the Artisan role, however, you must be ranked a Traveller with the FC first, which is earned when you have spent enough time with the guild to where we feel we can trust you with freely taking and depositing items into the Company Chest. We expect you to abide by the rules set in place to the Free Company Chest, otherwise we will remove you from your role for repeated offences.

I shall do my best to update the lists below as necessary, keeping levels as current as possible. I will do my best to devote time on Sundays to update everyone's levels.

If you would like to provide one of your alt accounts to effectively be storage for the Free Company, you can do that as well! As noted, space is a luxury that FFXIV seems to find itself short on. So if you would like to provide one of your alt characters to carry certain items, there will be a form provided to show us and others that alt and what that alt carries on them.

Supplies for Crafting-->

Crafting is one of the things that is absolutely welcome to level up and take from the chest for. Just remember to take within reason so that others can get what they need over time. If you are a combination of Artisan / Gatherer, please make an effort to resupply what you took if you have the capability. :) If not, then inform one of the gatherers of what you took, and they might be able to go out of their way to do a resupply run if needed.

Supply & Provisioning for Grand Company Orders -->

If your order is for gathering supplies, then we ask that you just gather the supplies yourself. If your order is for crafting items for your Grand Company order, then please take what you need to craft what it is that is needed. If you have the capability, please make an effort to resupply what it was you took!

Application.png

Applying for a Provision / Supply Position-->

When you apply to become a Gatherer, Artisan, or both, here is what you must provide to us:

Character Name | Username

• [Job Name] lvl #
  • ^ Repeat as needed

Applying for Storage Character Position-->

When you apply for one of your characters to become Free Company storage, here is what you must provide to us:

Character Name | Username

• [Material type; eg. Botany, Mining, Fishing, Creature Drops, or Dungeon Drops]
  • ^ Repeat as needed

Artisans.png

Gatherers.png

ArtisanGatherer.png

Primam Chorus | FreeJayFly

• Botanist lvl 80
  • Miner lvl 80
  • Fisher lvl 53
  • Carpenter lvl 80
  • Blacksmith lvl 80
  • Armorer lvl 80
  • Goldsmith lvl 80