[Discord] Seeking RP Partner (Interested in playing story/canon characters.)

Hey! I just finished the Shadowbringers storyline today, and wow, I'm impressed!
Ideally I post around two paragraphs or more for post length, and I love roleplaying scenarios where romance and evolving feelings comes into play, so slow burn stuff is super nice. I'm looking for people who are interested in also roleplaying multiple paragraphs over discord.

I can play Alisaie, Alphinaud, the Warrior of Light, or Y'shtola. This is vague to avoid spoilers, but I'd like to try any of the following, and I'm looking for my partner to play  the person listed on the left:

Crystal Exarch / Warrior of Light, or Alisaie

Alphinaud / Warrior of Light

Emet-Selch / Warrior of Light

Estinien / Alphinaud

Thancred / Y'shtola or Warrior of Light
Magnai / Y'shtola

I tend to play the Warrior of Light either as an Au Ra girl, or a Mi'qote boy, depending on your preference for M/M or M/F as far as romance goes.

I have two OCs as well, but neither are the Warrior of Light, if you're interested in them as well. One is a viera male, but I play him close to the FFXII history of them. The other is a Mi'qote female. I'm fine with both Canon/OC and OC/OC if you're interested in me playing an OC.

I'm fine with this having mature themes but I'd also like some good fluff and story line too, so please be ready to plot with me more than just saying 'yeah that sounds good!' or 'Hello!'

Please be older than 18, because I'm not comfortable roleplaying with people who aren't adults, sorry! 

My discord is Morphasia#6106, so if you're interested, feel free just to add me there and send me a message! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...