Howdy!

Hope everyone is doing well at the time of reading this! I'm new to FFXIV so I figured I would jump here to see if I could find any new friends! I'm really loving the game so far, with my favorite parts of it being the combat and social aspect of it. This is my first real MMO, but Final Fantasy is one of my favorite game series. My favorite FF game is a tie between II, VI, and VIII; but I've played and enjoyed all of them with the exception of XI. 

A little about myself! I'm a 20 year old female college student from the west coast of the United States. I'm currently going for a degree in Business Administration, with hopes of working in the entertainment industry when I'm older. When I'm not at school, I spend my free time hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime/movies, and roleplaying!

I'm not new to RPing, as I've had around 5 years of experience now of text roleplaying on different mediums such as Kik, Instagram, Discord, and other forums. I've dabbled in most genres, including action, romance, horror, slice of life, and even more intimate prompts! XD I've also done a variety of settings, with fantasy and sci-fi worlds being my favorites. I prefer detailed responses, with my own usually ranging from 1-3 paragraphs. 

I joined the Exodus server as that's where all my irl friends are in, but have had trouble looking for other roleplayers. Which is why I'm here now! I'm open to joining any linkshells, texting on Discord/Steam, or even meeting up to hang out in game! My character rn is Kaine Kusanagi, a courageous and friendly heroine who has become a skilled Samurai and Dark Knight! (Before you ask, yes I have a thing for white-haired characters XD) 

Hopefully we can all be great friends and have some fun chatting or roleplaying together! I wish you guys a happy day!

With Love, 

Kaine Kusanagi

Screenshot (6).png