[Crystal DC] (Not looking atm, check back later)

Vadi'a Voxhumi
Male x Male
Timid & Clumsy Bookkeeper & Leader to <TRIBE>
Reserved until you get to know him, he's a lovable miqo trying to make people happy and always make himself useful to those around him. He has a bit of a sad past but then who doesn't these days? He tries not to let that get him down, his eyes ever on the present and how it will shape the future. He's rather selfless is a bit quiet and keeps to the side of groups unless he's really comfortable. Often seen reading a book or lounging around and people watching with his tiny carbuncle, Akarai. 

I'm up for any and all plot hooks. Be it dark/mature rp, casual/slice of life rp, a mix or anything else. Di'a can fit into just about any themes as he's quite adaptable and made to thrive while working alongside or for another person or group. Don't be afraid to message me with any and every idea that might spark your interest with my catboi!

Endless possibilities just message me here or in discord (if discord doesn't connect PM me here I'll add you instead) 
Also a bit of clarification, while I do enjoy discord RP I would rather it supplement in game RP. Say when time-zones don't always meet up. I am much happier RPing in game and have a lot of discord only RP which I'm trying to now balance with in game RP as much as I can.
Evil_Vixxen#0693

https://dia-v.carrd.co/

ffxiv_06162019_092355_6331.jpg

ffxiv_06262019_200830_879.jpg

ffxiv_05042019_001035_405.png

ffxiv_05312019_002557_156.png

Edited by Vadi'a Voxhumi