[Balmung] Keir Loell

I. Basic Info

Character: Keir Loell (Currently it is Keir Loel, but I am fighting support for his old name.)

Linkshell: Order of the Stormguard

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium

Views on RP combat and injuries: OOC agreements ahead of time. Also, no healing unless I give agreement.

Views on IC romance: I'm open, but not looking for it. Keir isn't the ladies' man he used to be.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Talk to me first? I'm still getting caught up.

Views on lore: I try to stick to it as much as possible. I love lore. I might slip up, though, since I'm just coming back to the game.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I prefer private scenes to start, because again, returning player.

I'm mostly posting because I plan to be doing some things with Stormguard, but that may bleed over to the rest of the community.

III. Character

Wiki: Keir Loell

Race/clan: Midlander Hyur
Occupation: Wanderer at the moment. He's just returned from Kugane.
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Distant, but not without wit or humor at times. 
Orientation: Bisexual

IV. Other Info

Timezone: EDT/EST

Contact info: Contact here or /tell

Notes: So uh, I'm back? Which I suppose is plain. I don't know if anyone remembers me or not, because it's been a long, long, long time. I don't plan on leading any linkshells or doing any moderating or anything like that. I don't even plan to RP all that hardcore, and I'm still kind of iffy on the game, but I missed Keir. A lot. I'm still trying to get his old name back. 

Edited by Keir
Change character's age