Hey There!

Hey everyone!

I’m so sorry if I’m not even in the right forum.

I’m sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I’ve been doing fortune telling RP for a couple of years now. With some help from a poster I spoke with on here foreverrrr ago, paired with researching the cards astrologians have (and learning their meanings), and topping it all off with using actual tarot cards on my end of the screen, I believe I have something pretty neat!

I’d do these readings on Numumu Numu, my little Lala. Then, I had to go back to being a Miqo..

As soon as I somewhat finally started to get out of my comfort zone and warm up to RP and being social, life got in the way and it pulled me away from everything. I’ve been back for a bit, but I’ve only had a few encounters. I’m back to just people watching and reading info because I don’t know where to go or who to interact with and it’s kinda making me sad :(

“So, Kirakira, what’s the point of this thread?”

I’m glad you asked, cuz I could just talk about nothing all day! I’m kinda doing an interest check and reaching out to everyone here! New or experienced, I’m looking for some people that may be interested in having their character’s cards read and also maybe helping me get comfortable roleplaying again!