A question about Conjurers

How much can a novice, everyday Conjurer heal? Up to what kind of wounds?
Assuming it scales with experience, I'm sure Hearers and just more experiences Conjurers can set bones and heal internal damage, and maybe een raise someone from the dead.
But what I want to know is just how much a newbie at conjurer can do. 

Ty for your insights!

Hearers and Conjurers are two separate things. 

A Conjurer (in the sense of the proper noun) is a person learning the Gridanian style of conjury.  It's important to note that there are other varieties and other methods of healing magic that work differently. None of them, however, can raise the dead. 

A Hearer is, as their title implies, someone capable of hearing the Elementals. How exactly they interpret what a force of nature given form's thoughts and wishes to be is a bit more vague. Often, a Hearer makes a really good Conjurer, but that's more due to their relationship with nature and the Elementals than say innate magic ability.

IT's also important to note that Conjury (in either sense) is not strictly healing. The spells we see/have in the game's battle content are only a sliver of OOC decisions. Back in FFXIV 1.0, Conjurers had access to the full elemental wheel. (And might've been better DPS.)

For some good overviews of magic (and lots of lore things in general), I recommend Sounsyy's posts. Some may need some updating as newer information from later expansions may have expanded upon them, but they're a great resource.

AETHER & MAGIC THEORY

The Elementals, the Hearers, and the Greenwrath

Schools of Magic

Sounsyy's Lore Index