Sign in to follow this  
Valence

[ShB Spoilers] Interview with Oda / YoshiP

This recent interview contains some potential huge lorebombs, some on ShB (intentional greek named Amaurotine places, Sharlayan anyone?), and some on races, like Keepers of the Moons (ancient lore family names being words descending from potentially ancient Amaurot or the first offspring of the city after the Sundering?).

Interesting. I never thought that the WoL's soul was Hythlodaeus. My theory is that the WoL is the unnamed member who left the Conclave, for reasons we have not been told yet.

It's what most people assume about that 14th council member. It's made pretty clear in the various quests in the city, but we lack a clear link between them and the WoL besides what Emet Selch sees the WoL as before the final confrontation.

The reason however, is pretty obvious and linked between the ideological conflict between Hydaelyn followers and Zodiark followers.

I wouldn't say these things are clear and obvious, having read and re-read the various dialogs several times (I compiled them and have been editing them to post). But given what we are told they do seem likely.