<Mateus> Looking for Casual/LT rp friends and fun!

Hey folks! I still haven't had a chance to dip my toes into rping in game yet.. BUT I figure here'd be a good place to start! As new as I am to rping in an mmo, ( as well as being a bit ill informed on the lore ) I think i'll just warm up by starting rps casual to light. Just looking for friends to have fun adventures with, but im definitely interested in going long term and heavy if I get invested enough!

Here are a couple character ideas so far:

Name: Ylva Littleroot <ill-vuh> ( Carrd )

Race: Hyur - Midlander
Height: 5"4
Weight: 131 lbs // 59 kg
Orientation: Figuring things out.
Personality 
+ Outgoing + compassionate + inquisitive 
- stubborn - naive - impetuous

Back story

Ylva's past was never grandiose like the tales woven afar. She led a simple life as a fisherman's daughter; Spending her days with a fishing rod by the river, or a broom stuck at home. A content, peaceful life for most.. but for Ylva? A dullard lifestyle that held her from something she felt could be.. greater.

The culprit of her wandering whims was to the fault of her grandmother. Ardyth. An aged woman who spun tales of her youth as an adventurer. She spoke of larger pastures of both land and sea beyond the Twelveswoods, and of great beasts and the myriad folk who lived amongst them. It was only after the loss of her husband and the birth of their children did her grandmother decide to settle.. but in her stories grew a fire within Ylva.

Much to the discontent of her own parents - who sheltered her in favor of her safety and a quiet life - Ylva took earnest steps to see the world she yearned for. She bought books from traders who passed by, and ventured an extra malm away in secret for every year she aged. It was only until the passing of her favorite grandmother that she decided to leave home. With Ardyths' old bow, a journal, and a rod to remind her of home, she set out into the world with aimless wonder.

It was Ylva's turn to spin tales of her own.

RP Intent; I plan on making Ylva my proxy character for learning the lore of the game. I've yet to decide on any proper rp hooks for her, but i'd be open to suggestions as i go! At the moment, she's a level 70 bard with content up to stormblood unlocked- That'll hopefullly give enough me enough content to work with as far as exploring Eorzea goes!

ss+(2019-08-24+at+01.21.33).jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Qihna Jehani <kee-na> - <je-ah-nee>

( Carrd (Backstory currently a WIP))
Height: 5"5
Weight: 127 lbs 
Orientation: Not at the forefront of her mind.
Personality
+ cunning + resolute + opportunistic 
- unscrupulous - crude - ill tempered - untrusting

RP Intent; Backstory is still a wip! I kind of envisioned her as an Ul'dah street rat; pick pocketing and doing dirty work to make her own ends meet. One idea I might have to support that is a sister that'd be caught up in a ridiculous debt situation. Life hanging in the balance and all that- BUT definitely down to brainstorm story ideas with folks to flesh her out more! I'd  also love to work with some more villainy/morally grey themes with her! So far she's only level 10 though, so the amount of stuff i can access is pretty limited.  Here's a picture of Qihna down below~

seffessef.jpg
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All that aside, I'm not too keen on ERP for either, but am willing to play around with a naturally developed romance for both characters wherever/whenever applicable.  

If anyone's interested, my discord for all this will be Littleroot#8447 ! I tend to pop on every other day around 9pm after work, PST/PT time and stay up til around 12-2am depending on my schedule! If you want to play with character ideas together or anything of the sort, hit me up!! 

Edited by Littleroot
posted prematurely; filled in the full descrip for both!