[Mateus] Y'Vhara Shikhu

I. Basic Info2019-09-07 17-41-09 NenekoLandscape_Blue Winter.png

Characters: Y'Vhara Shikhu

Primary character: Y'Vhara Shikhu

Linkshells: None

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy. I'd love to find longer-term partners to RP with to properly grow and craft a story together.

Views on RP combat and injuries: Totally on board. Haven't done any RP combat before, but stuff happens and I'm cool with it.

Views on IC romance: I do enjoy it, but I don't push it. It's gotta make sense IC

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Hell yeah!

Views on lore: I try to stick as close as I can, but I'm happy to manipulate things that don't make sense or are just plain dumb.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm cool with using chat, although I find it a bit clunky and prefer mediums like discord and stuff, it's all cool!

III. Other Info

Timezone: GMT+10

Contact info: Discord: Lianna#0001

About Y'Vhara:

You may notice, first of all, that Y'vhara bears a Miqo'te name. She is loath to share the reasons for such a thing. You might also notice her eyes covered with a blindfold, although she moves and fights relatively unimpeded. Y'vhara is a Viera, born in Ala Mhigo of all places. She is is generally a kind, forgiving person, warm and open, although she has no time for fools and idiots, and tends to indulge in sarcasm and sass from time to time. Her backstory is deliberately left blank, as it is complex and something that you will have to earn from her IC. She is primarily a red mage, although she dabbles in astrology as well.

Other:

I am new to RP within FFXIV, although I have been RPing in various other formats and fandoms for many years, so hopefully this, as my first foray into FFXIV, will be fun! Please don't be afraid to contact me either in-game or through discord!

2019-09-07 17-58-09 NenekoLandscape_Blue Winter.png