[Goblin] Sky Wolves <Skoll> is looking for fresh meat!

Dhante

It was a beautiful sunny day in Limsa Lominsa, not a cloud in the sky. You could hear the birds tweeting up in the trees, the calming sound of the waves coming from the beach and the sound of a cannon going off at a distance. What could it be you ask yourself? You want to go and take a look? Oh god ... if you insist.

Here you are, in front of the Sky Wolves FC house. You look up the roof of the house and there is no more roof. There's an Au Ra standing behind the cannon, an unconscious Roegadyn on the main floor, a Viera looking like she wants to end her suffering and a faint smell of baked beans.

The Au Ra turns toward you and ask ''What do you want? Are you here to join our Free Company? Does it look like I have the time for this? Look at the mess! Fine, sit down somewhere, I'll send you someone.'' Everything happened so fast and you find yourself sitting down beside the fountain when the Viera approaches you. She hands you out a piece of paper covered in bloodstains and throws a pen at you. ''Sign here, there and there and welcome. What, you have questions? Fine!'' You could see that she wasn't very happy. Maybe because of the mess around? Or maybe it's you. Who knows? She proceed with the usual description of the Free Company ''We are Sky Pirates without a ship. As you can see, our house is half destroyed. We are looking for SOCIAL people that likes to hang around in Discord. We do endgame content, mostly EX and Raid but not Savage. We're in the process of making RP events and would love to have more RPers. And you need to be an adult to join because we often say explicit things. Are you going to sign now!?''

You see something moving in the debris of the main flor. The Roegadyn slowly stands up, not looking so good. He takes his sword and rush toward the Au Ra. A couple of swings later and the Roegadyn is back on the ground, looking worse than before. The Au Ra looks at you and say ''Are you going to sign or not?''. The Roegadyn slowly raise his hand and does a thumbs up and whisper ''Just sign it.''. And you hear a loud shouting coming from the basement ''DINNER'S READY!''. That must mean the baked beans are ready. ''

Are you going to sign?'' said another Viera perched in a tree sipping her tea.

If you are interested in joining our Free Company, you can reply to me here or add me on Discord.
Dhante#2361

• 4 months later...

As a update to this post. We're still recruiting for rp/casual sake. The company is just at the point where they obtained a large house as well as storage and side cavern for airship work.. all by 100% 'legal' means. 

As far as future planned events... if I can get things rolling and work out some form of fair system ... we will be hosting a small scale fighting pit. Past that we are in the process of setting up a sort of speakeasy with a front and back section to the bar (have to start bringing in funds somehow.. till other means of funding these little operations comes into play). 

I'll be looking into planning more in game events as well. Ideally I'd love to get in touch with some of the more noble standing that will likely disprove of this groups motives and ambitions. 

• 1 year later...

[Crystal][Goblin][LFM][RPers][Non RP Casuals]
FC: Sky Wolves
FC Tag: <Skoll>
<Sky Wolves> is recruiting new members! We're a mixed-RP FC that is composed of both RPers and non-RPers. We're also a group of adults that understand that your real life takes priority and we're looking for like-minded, social members to join our band of misfits. We host several events throughout the week to accommodate a variety of schedules.

What are we looking for?
18+
People who can take a joke
And people who can dish them out
Social individuals
Please god no more Au Ra
Or cat people
Just kidding, you'd fit right in

So what do we have to offer?
Maps
Mount farms
RP events
Roulettes
Several people with extremely handsome Discord voices
A femroe
Bad puns
Frank discussions about Au Ra anatomy

Interested in joining or have any questions? Feel free to shoot one of us a message.

Contact Information
@fitedurid#9076 In-game: Henri Nillefrant
@Rosekitten#0317 In-game: Ganbaatar Lundr
@Tibet#1489 In-game: Loethaemr Tibet

Further information for Rp'ers:
We are almost ready to start hosting a weekly tavern event. Likely on Fridays EST. We have 1-2 as staff already but another 1-2 wouldn't hurt either. 
The tavern has plans for a fighting pit with a sort of combat system to it (it will be different from the one below just to make it as far as possible to all who participate)

Also we have a ongoing FC story that gets events weekly as well (or near as weekly as I can plan them). We're in the process of putting together a sort of combat system so these events can go more smoothly and are easier to manage with a group of people. 

The crew itself is made up of sellswords, pirates from other groups, mercenaries, and just various rift raft that happen across our misfit of a group. I try to tailor events so even the characters who aren't as combat heavy have something to do to make them feel useful and a part of the group. 

Edited by Rosekitten
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Because I failed to see the above post in a timely manner.. )

Yes we are still very much active and recruiting. ^^ We have a mix of both crew rp and others who are rp'ers but not on the crew. 

Presently we are hosting the tavern open every Friday and Saturday around 9pm EST. Tavern is located on Goblin server, Plot 43, 20th Ward, The Goblet. Where we proudly boast about our 2star customer service.