Introduction!

Aurumborous

Common things your fellow RPers may be interested in knowing about you if you choose to share.
Hi there! I'm an avid roleplayer on sites such as Aniroleplay and Facebook! I've played FFXIV before, and I'm planning on retracting on a clean slate. Server and everything. HOWEVER, I haven never realized that there was a dedicated roleplay aspect, and I would love to join in. I hope anyone would take in a beginner, because I know working with someone with RP experience on here, plus someone at the beginning of the game, can be tedious. Nice to meet you all!

MMORPG background.
FFXIV, of course, has been my favorite. Even after this little hiatus I took. I've played others like Guild Wars 2, Tera, and WoW. (But only for a day or two.)

RP experience.

Character ideas: I plan to make a Roegaydn. A gentle giant who, despite his race's natural energy and boisterous personality, prefers the magic arts.

How did you learn about the coalition?:  From a friend a long while ago. I've only considered now to check out the FFXIV RP scene!

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy): I plan to deviate between Medium-Heavy. I love a good story, whilst playing the game and progressing.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.) :  As I said before, I'm an artist and musician. Sometime down the road, I'd like to draw characters of friends and my own, when my experience allows.

Thank you for reading, and I look forward for many memories! o/

Edited by Aurumborous