[Malboro][Crystal DC] Artyom Radasch LF Long term

I. Basic Info

Characters: Artyom Radasch

Primary character: See above

Linkshells: None

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

I am flexible. If you only like to do a paragraph or so that works fine for me! If you like longer posts and multi-para then that is also fine. Anything less though can be harder since my posts are usually matched on my interest and if you're only feeding me one sentence then it doesnt give me much to work with. But still I am open to most any length and try to match what I am given.

Views on RP combat and injuries:

For this I think I'd prefer a lack of rolls with the exception of using them to determine whether or not an attack hits, but I always think it would be more fun to write combat instead of letting RNG decide the entire battle outcome.

Temporary injuries are welcome though I won't allow my character to be permanently hurt outside of prior planned circumstances. This includes any new scars or handicaps.

Character level won't be considered, nor PvP skill.
At the end of the day though I am not looking for a lot of combat rp so there is that.

Views on IC romance:

Romance is accepted and encouraged. That and Smut. In fact you could say I am looking for a long term romance roleplay. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

Open to pretty much anything. 

Views on lore:

This can be a touchy subject for a lot of people. This is something else I am flexible on as I take stuff on a case by case basis. I personally like to rp Artyom within the story given but given how I said that can be touchy for some I am open to making sure we are agreed upon everything before starting. I try to be flexible :D

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

"IC speech" is expected to be in quotes always.

(Brackets) of any kind for OOC conversation.

/say is IC only.

III. Other Info

I am looking for long term roleplay. It doesnt have to be long-term but that is what I am most interested in, if you just want smut that's fine too. Again I am extremely open to most things I just currently have no FFXIV rp partners and am looking for some to fill that gap. I am open to other kinds of roleplay but first and foremost I am looking for long term romance for Artyom. Once that position is filled then I might be open to other rp though. 

If you wish to know more about Artyom feel free to message me either in discord or in game! 

Timezone: EST

Contact info: My Discord is Artyom#1604.