Moved servers looking for active friends and possible acquaintances.

*waves* Hello fellow roleplayers. I have left Siren last night and come to the world of Famffrit on Primal to make friends and enjou not only content but back into the roleplaying scene! 

I would like to roleplay as my main character Eywa Feyrbrand which you can find all their info on EywaFeyrbrand.carrd.co 

A quick overhaul of the current changes to the character's plot is the fact that they have switched genders and are trying to adapt to the world around them. It happened as an accedent and their trying to figure a way to fix it, while trying to maintaine a normal lifestyle in the present. I'm open to anyone who wants to make friends, possible enemies, perhaps a mentor for red magic, or someone who wishes to help fix the situation.

Also currently Eywa is employed at Elysium L'ternite as a host for the club. He is a bit shy and nervous, and the adorable nerdy type of guy who has a heart of gold and means well. He knows his job well and is willing to entertain and please those around himself. Come on out and say hello to him when we are open!