Veteran RPer new to FFXIV and looking for FC and Friends!

Hello Hydaelyn Roleplayers! I'm TheWolverclaw and I am thrilled to have been a part of FFXIV's game and community for around a month now, and overall, I am loving it! However, I am actively looking for a Free Company and friends to RP with on Mateus-Crystal

History: I've been roleplaying for quite some time with Minecraft being the earliest game I was exposed to roleplay. To this day, I still continue to RP on games such as World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online, and Guild Wars 2, and I am honored to include FFXIV into that list as well! 

Characters: Currently, I have one character that is currently developed and open to RP, but I am also working on my Hrothgar, Mi'qote, and Highlander. To describe my Roegadyn without making a full character post, he's a fun loving mercenary that loves to explore the world! Here's his Carrd.co if you want to learn more about him! I am trying to learn the lore as best as possible, and I technically did cheat a bit with my character's name, but it is explained with his background. 

https://ffgarrett.carrd.co/

What I'm Looking For: To elaborate on my introductory points; I'm looking for a RP Free Company that either acts as a hub for Roleplayers to meet and socialize or your one centered around certain niches such as a trope or mercenary company, considering I am a medium to heavy roleplayer. Mostly speaking, I am mostly interested in Adventure, Combat, Slice of Life, and comedy, however, I'm open to all forms of RP except for ERP, considering I am 17, soon to be 18 in a few months, but, romantic relationships are a possibility with consent. I am located on the Pacific Coast so most of the time, I'll be able to stay up a bit later for RP! I'm usually active from around 1 to 10 PST most days of the week. 

So that is all I have to share with the Coalition, and to be honest, I just hoped there was a similar platform for roleplayers such as TESORP. If you want to contact me further, feel free to friend me on Discord, Battle.net, or in game! Hopefully I'll be able to have a quick and easy integration to the RP community as well, so thank you all!

Discord: TheWolverclaw#8002

Battle.net: WolverClaw#1357 

In-game: Garrett Sterrwilf

Edited by TheWolverclaw