New player checking in!

I'm not very good at talking about myself so I'll unashamedly steal the existing template. Muahahahaha!

MMORPG background:

My MMO adventures started when I was but an 11 year old infant when I was introduced to Runescape. Since then, I've enjoyed playing MMOs such as Fiesta, Mabinogi and Guild Wars 2. I consider myself mostly a casual gamer when it comes to MMOs so I never really engage much with the PVP aspects. 

RP experience:

I've been RPing for a number of years now both in an MMO setting and on forums such as Iwaku Roleplay. I always like to try new things in RP and try out different character types. I remain utterly ashamed of my poor RP performance of the previous years so am always looking to step up my game.

Character ideas/info:

I'm quite a newbie when it comes to FF14 so I'm desperately trying to catch up on the lore and story. It does play into a character idea I was tossing around quite nicely however. My initial character will be young Hyur found wandering the desert with nary a word in his parched throat. His mind is void of memories and is thus left forever plagued by the uncertainties of his previous life. He struggles to move forward with his life, unable to stick by commitments and fears the ultimatum of making promises. All he remembers is the clashing of swords - a sound that haunts his nightly dreams.

How did you learn about the coalition?

I simply googled FF14 RP and here I am.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy)

Anywhere from medium to heavy.

Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.)

I'm an English teacher by trade so travel the world quite a lot on short time jobs. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, welcome to FFXIV RPC, I really like your character concept. Feel free to add me on discord Nova#8287 or dm me here. I have a Miqo'te that does a lot of wandering herself, perhaps we can get some RP going if you are interested. 

Also I love your user name. 

Edited by Nova
Grammer