Lalafell RDM looking for friends!

Hello! My name is Tale and I’m looking for a cozy group of new friends who rp on Discord. I only play ffxiv on my ps4 so rping in game is a big challenge!  I’d be happy with one on one stories or something with a group. Please let me know if you’re interested! 

Name: Tale Bronzescale

Race/gender: Lalafell female

Orientation: Bi/Demi

Born and raised in Ul’dah, Tale wanted for nothing. Her family came from a long line of merchants who had more Gil than they knew what to do with. She was expected to grow into a proper lady and marry into another just as wealthy family, as good rich girls do. But Tale craves a more exciting life, one outside the walls of Ul’dah. Determined she could manage on her own and filled with an over inflated sense of self-confidence, she snuck out of her house in the wee hours of the morning, ready to get into some trouble. And it wasn’t long before the trouble found her, cornered in a dark alleyway by a group of thugs ready to “help her carry all that Gil.” Alas before they struck a voice called out from the end of the street and a Miquote man clad in crimson and grabbed their attention. With a few quick motions and a single bright spell, the man had dispatched the would-be assailants. With a coy grin he reached for Tale’s hand, asking if she needed any further assistance before he retired. “Teach me,” she begged. “I want to be someone’s hero as you were mine!”. He considered the petite Lalafell for a moment and nodded. The two hurried off toward the rising sun and when Tale would return to Ul’dah, she too would be a scarlet savior. 

D4CFD078-F9CF-4D57-AA4B-E7E8867F9563.png