I. Basic Info

Characters: Maeron Citamra

Primary character: Maeron Citamra

Linkshells: None.  Am seeking to gain some

Primary RP linkshell: See above

maeroncitamra.carrd.co

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): All RP

Views on RP combat and injuries: Maeron is a sellsword, and she is currently in the employ of a fellow Keeper of the Moon named Slein.  She enjoys going on adventures with companions and tends to rush into battles while drunk.  Except when it comes to dragons.  She hates dragons.  (In other words, combat is fine as long as it's not overly done)

Views on IC romance: No romance.  At all.  Whatsoever, IC or OOC.  She has a current love interest, and it is one that will continue to grow.  In the meantime, she's too young and free-spirited to settle down with only one person. Due to her past and current love interest, she also only engages in ERP with other females.

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): She has no family, the closest thing she now has to a family is her employer.  That being said, she loves making new friends, when the few who can take her sassy personality stick around long enough.

Views on lore: Story is story.  Not everyone can be a WoL and have the echo.  When playing MSQ together, it's great to play around with, but when not in the process of questing?  No, she is a simple sellsword based in Ul'Dah, obsessed with making as much coin as possible.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): My preference is to RP in emotes, but if there's too much going on, the RP is done in a group and everyone prefers to do it in party, or whatever the Hell else, I will use whichever chat function to do so.  I am not picky and am pretty adaptable.

III. Other Info

Timezone: EST

Contact info: Message me here or find me in game

ffxiv_10142019_151928_069.png