[Crystal] LF Dark Knight IC Mentor(s)

Hello! Right off the bat to make it clear & easy, I’m looking for a LT RP Dark Knight Mentor(s) on the Crystal data center.

I am currently very satisfied with my main RP characters; their schedules and regular contacts, etc. So I feel have the time and ability to pursue a new one. However, rather than starting fully in their job and past a certain point in their story, I’d really like the opportunity to experience their learning the job through a mentor (or group of mentors if perhaps a few existing contacts want to take this on together). And that’s what I’m here to find today!

As such I have not boosted/leveled this character yet since I was thinking of just leveling him rogue to a certain point but may still boost to make it easier to RP in them being taught certain abilities with regard to the Dark Knight class (though just reducing the glams down to something more basic/fighter wise for the time being). I might also do this early on for Kugane access.

I have checked the lore book with friends and other sites to ensure that it seems like a class that would make sense for this character, since there was an agreement among us that the abilities come more from a person’s essence and innate skill rather than relying on the ability to read or cast a spell. Hopefully a mentor would feel the same.

All the character’s information as well as my own as a player and my policies can be found on his carrd. But feel free to DM me here, reply, or grab my discord information off the carrd profile. Please ignore the basic gallery image, as I said, still debating on the job to start and therefore no glams/travel ability yet. https://haruoh.carrd.co/

Some quick facts though are that this character is on Mateus (willing to travel though on Crystal), I’m EDT/EST but usually up for RP between 7pm and 4am every day of the week. (Though for the right mentor can do some afternoons throughout the week too). I really only do multi-para/novella. I’m okay with Discord in addition to gameplay as a supplement (but do still want mostly in game moments when we can). Any questions, comments, or concerns, hit me up, I’m super easy going and friendly :)