[Mateus] Khalja Gharl

Khalja

Khalja Gharl.png

Characters: Khalja Gharl

Primary character: Khalja Gharl

Linkshells: None

Primary RP linkshell: None

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium to Heavy. I'd love to find longer-term partners to RP with; would be fairly fun to just enjoy a story of growth between characters and such like that

Views on RP combat and injuries: Totally on board. I would honestly need to get used to the rolling combat just because I have been used to the whole oh you do this type what you do and see what happens.

Views on IC romance: I do enjoy it, but I don't push it. It's gotta make sense IC

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Its interesting

Views on lore: I try to stick as close as I can, but I'm happy to manipulate things that don't make sense or are just plain dumb.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I'm cool with using chat, although I find it a bit clunky and prefer mediums like discord and stuff, it's all cool!

III. Other Info

Timezone: CST

Contact info: Discord: AmbiLati#4214

About Khalja:

To those that would notice this Xaela; they would take stock that he was a fairly cheerful and almost optimistic person even though his craft would somewhat say otherwise. While his personality would be cheerful his choice in clothing would beg to differ offering a more darker shades of clothing to either white or things of that nature. The would also note when he chooses to fight and wield his magics his helm usually covers his eyes keeping his ear out making him feel more comfortable with his abilities. 

((That is really all i wanna put down for him as of right now he does have more to his back story if some wish to know feel free to ask always fun to give a little more and see what someone character could do with this knowledge. He is normal a Black Mage but he will be also carrying a sheathed sword with him.))

Other:

Been Rping in other type of forums and other games hopefully i can get used to doing it in this one and have great times and great memories if you wish to pm me please don't be afraid to at all; stay amazing people

ffxiv_11042019_215013_976.png