So, um... I'm new!

Y'sehr

Hi, er, everyone. I am nervous as heck. To be honest, I haven't really jumped into a real online community in a long time. I got into the beta and suddenly was thinking of all the old fun I had online before it was all PvP this and F2P that and oy. This was back when we hadn't hit double-digit Final Fantasy games yet.

Well, ah, anyway, I honestly have been sold on the game at this point. Guild Wars 2 isn't holding me, and part of that is that I really crave a good story, and I am interested in RP I've found. I've done a little bit. In small doses, here and there, and particularly with a friend.

I am a little shy/nervous about it, and I want a community that will help me get into it and really have fun.

Sorry this is so long! I'm just not sure what to say... ... ... hi!

*sniffs air*

Is that...no...IT IS. 

FRESH MEATTTTT! :bouncy:

No really though, welcome aboard! Don't be intimidated by losers like us. We're happy to find fresh- er, new people! If you're looking for the ins and outs of the universe, go check out some of the awesome lore threads some people have posted (like Merri!) as well as the RP Mentor/Mentee thread Gerik started. We have a bunch of GW2 peeps here! So jump in and enjoy your stay! :moogle:

Welcome ^^ I'm new to RP so can't help there, but hopefully I'll see you in game sometime, and we can go kill Gnats together .... damn Gnats!!

Welcome again!

Here's to learning to RP and committing genocide on hideous, over-grown insects. Huzzah!

Welcome!  I'm in a very similar situation as you are (even play(ed) GW2 as well), so I understand how you feel!

Everyone here (as you've seen I'm sure) is really nice and helpful.

Okay, we shall all have to get together and figure things out. And at some point we should chat GW2! I only stopped about a week ago... :(

Sounds good to me!  x]  Thankfully I've found a great mentor from the mentoring thread, so I'm feeling more comfortable about things.  Having someone else to chat and plan and figure things out with would be great and welcome.

Sure!  I still pop on there to kill a dragon now and then. The handy part of no sub fee I suppose.  =/

Hi, welcome! I'm in the same boat- still poking about some in GW2, but bored overall. Missing the great, indepth RP and a wonderful community. And... haha... more than a bit nervous putting myself out here in a world where I'm -totally- unfamiliar among those that eat, sleep and breathe FF...

But... *fist to the sky* I will endure!

.... even if I fall on my face to the amusement of all...

*coughs*

Anyway... I look forward to meeting you in Eoreza.... and getting to know you here :)

Hi, er, everyone. I am nervous as heck. To be honest, I haven't really jumped into a real online community in a long time. I got into the beta and suddenly was thinking of all the old fun I had online before it was all PvP this and F2P that and oy. This was back when we hadn't hit double-digit Final Fantasy games yet.

Well, ah, anyway, I honestly have been sold on the game at this point. Guild Wars 2 isn't holding me, and part of that is that I really crave a good story, and I am interested in RP I've found. I've done a little bit. In small doses, here and there, and particularly with a friend.

I am a little shy/nervous about it, and I want a community that will help me get into it and really have fun.

Sorry this is so long! I'm just not sure what to say... ... ... hi!

Aww *huggles tightly* Welcome to RPC, I know others have offered the same but if you need help with anything feel free to PM me, I am almost always online. :D