Mission: Spreading Starlight Cheer

CalmFishy

bearedit.gifMission: Spreading Starlight Cheer ( By Astrid Lionheart) bearedit2.png

chocobo.PNG

Astrid Lionheart has taken it upon herself to spread some Holiday Cheer. She can be located in The Quicksand ( of the Mateus Shard) donning a baby blue Starlight outfit and lugging around a massive burlap bag filled with small statues and stuffed animals. She may come up to you and offer you a toy! Be on the look out! ( Passing out free in-game goodies, donations are always welcome to help fund the thing! But not required! Happy Holidays!) 

music.PNG

Edited by CalmFishy
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy Holidays! I hope you all have a wonderful day today, and do something you enjoy, be it spending time by yourself, or with family virtually or in person ( provided you are all healthy!) Stay safe, don't drink and drive and if you need anything feel free to poke me! This time of year can be tough for some folks, so never forget how important you are, and how proud people are of you. If you don't believe me. I'll fight you, and protect you from yourself! I'm fresh out of Starlight Gifts! So thank you for letting me wander up and pass out the presents! Have a wonderful rest of the year, and let's make the next one even greater!

• 11 months later...

Happy Holiday's everyone! You are welcome to catch Astrid again, for a 3rd year passing out goodies to the folks around Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa and New Gridania! Have a great holiday season. I'll see you on the moon Warrior of Light!

2021-12-01_09-03-11-379_Fairy Silvermoon.png