New crystal community rp group event/needing ties please see inside!!

Hello everyone! I'm Eywa Feyrbrand on the Zelera server looking for interested individuals looking to form a group event/community. There is no FC requirements and I will be creating a cwls for this group as well. Everyone is welcome no matter what server you're from. As long at you're on the Crystal data center you're welcome.

This group will be rp focused AND content focused. Come on in and make friends both in character and out of character. Need to finish a raid for savage/extreme/normal? get a group together and run some content especially if you don't have a static!

Now to focus on what this roleplaying group is based around. This won't be your average generic join us and find someone to rp. We have a whole plot in mind to start and we need others to join and make it become a reality. The group will start in Doma around the Doman Enclave. Eywa has just found out about her heritage as an heiress to a doman clan, wanting to retake her homeland and set things straight in that area.

There is more to it of course which you can find all the information listed in our discord which I will post here in a second. What we are looking for is creative people wanting to expand on the story and plot, and also people who are looking to explore their characters own story's and backgrounds and have fun with it! Make up plots on the side of the main arcs or create a main arc that you want to host as an event or something. So we wish to find villains/mercenaries/adventurers/possible clan members that were there when Eywa's family was overthrown/rival clan members who want to have disagreements/travelers/Guards for the clan family or town.

I would like to use various locations and spread out for roleplaying Example: Kugane, Shirogane, Doman Enclave, various zones in Stormblood. I'm also open to places in Eorzea like Gridania/Limsa/Ul Dah/etc. I am open to suggestions and offers on locations. I do know that the house that me and my fiance share will be open to rping and others in the Goblet Ward 14, plot 24.

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord at Eywa#8706 and the link to the discord group is - https://discord.gg/P4g2ez hope to see a handfull of people around o7