[Balmung/Crystal] Miqo Seeker, seeking companions

N'aric is a troubled soul, joining the Dark Knights due to their promise of enough power to protect those he loves. Known to be a bit of a morally grey adventurer, he does only what he feels compelled to do, and if that be protect a vulnerable ally to his final breath, or slaughter bandits in cold blood, it makes no difference. On his quest for power, gil, and notoriety, nothing will stop him or give him pause. Under it all, however, he's a gentle soul with a serious trouble-making streak once you get to know him. He was once described as the "most endearing pain in the ass I've been unable to rid myself of."

He's obsessed with money and power and would do anything for them, leading to a few secret hobbies on top of his adventuring duties and his officer's commission in the Immortal Flames.

Story hooks:

-Adventuring to gain fame and fortune- Without sounding too mysterious, he's looking for a certain someone who wronged him in a time past, and he believes that spreading his name across the known world can either drag his offender out, or by virtue of his contacts, hunt his enemy down.

-Officer in the Immortal Flames- Tying into his love for gil and fame, he has received a commission from the Immortal Flames, and is seeking to use their grand net of connections to hunt his adversary down, while making enough gil to live comfortably the rest of his life

-Secret hobbies- N'aric, owing to his lithe and nimble frame, moonlights as an 'exotic dancer'. With a veil and a little makeup to conceal his scars, he makes a rather convincing woman, and has no problem exploiting men for a few extra coins. 

-General adventure- N'aric is an adventurer, he can be found nearly anywhere, he could reasonably fit in pretty much any story hook you desire! He's a versatile lad like that. 

My RP and stuffs: 

I am willing to do pretty much anything. I'm a new face to the FFXIV RP game, so I don't have much experience, so you'll have to forgive some mistakes here and there, and I am certain many lore mistakes. As long as you don't mind correcting me, I think we'll get along great! As for specific types, I can do in-game, over Discord, the like. I'm not too picky. If you want more physical interaction, obviously in-game is best, but if you want long-term, in-depth RP, Discord is the best. I'm always on it, even when I can't be in game, and I'm always happy to play with you! I'm happy to do either long term, or one or two-shots, as for my boy's canon, the more associates he has, the better, so don't be afraid to approach me!

I'm in Balmung, and while I don't have set times because life, I'm usually on most afternoons, at least for a bit. Let me know if I miss you and we can try and get a more solid time hashed out!

If you're interested, feel free to message me here, or add me on Discord as N'aric Tia#3948. Hope to get to meet a bunch of you!

N'aric.jpg

Edited by Okita
Change in Discord to a dedicated RP Discord