(Behemoth/Hyperion) Hello All!

Kheda'a

Hello all, somewhat long time player looking to get into this side of the fishtank.

• Been playing since I think late 2017
  • Only since late last year have I gotten more back into RPing, whether forum setting or IG
  • I have two characters, one is my main RP (Hyperion) and one which is what I do content with (Behemoth). However both are the same character with just a name difference.
  • I'm AEST Timezone
  • Character Card https://aizenaura.carrd.co/ Male Au Ra Xaela
  • Only now sprucing up my profile, gotten more used to the way forums work from RPnation and building up my confidence on there
  • I can sometimes be either post once in a while or a few times a day. My work scheduale can be chaotic

Wouldn't mind looking for someone else whose interested in RPing sometime, esp any male characters interested in other male characters. 

Thanks!

8583C004-7FD8-408C-A3B8-33E9B5D78FE0.gif

Edited by Aizen

Hello Aizen o/ Your character looks sharp, I like the style and confidence conveyed in his pictures. Also, it's good to see I'm not the only one who makes alts of a specific character, though I must admit your reasons are more practical than mine.  

I hope you're able to find some RP that works with your schedule, I know how hard that can be sometimes. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, Aizen!

I started playing FFXIV three weeks ago. (Behemoth)
I always loved a good RP, but I haven't found any RP group in Behemoth, or Primal for that matter.
My timezone is UTC-3 and english isn't my first language, but maybe we still could RP.

I'm no male nor looking, but I'm still interested in friendships.

(That's me and my boyfriend ♥)

ffxiv_02152020_124545_062.png

13 hours ago, Anya Dranethur said:

Hello, Aizen!

I started playing FFXIV three weeks ago. (Behemoth)
I always loved a good RP, but I haven't found any RP group in Behemoth, or Primal for that matter.
My timezone is UTC-3 and english isn't my first language, but maybe we still could RP.

I'm no male nor looking, but I'm still interested in friendships.

(That's me and my boyfriend ♥)

ffxiv_02152020_124545_062.png

That's fine! I'd be more than happy to RP with you sometime. 💜

Not necessarily related, but If you're looking for a FC RP group that runs events, I could recommend the Lucky Sevens on Hyperion. It is catered to a more adult crowd if that isn't your scene, but its definitely a lively atmosphere. Even if you dont want to be apart of the FC, it's not bad to come along and RP in a huge crowd (though groups are quite overwhelming at first with how quick the chat box can scroll) Plus lately there seems to be more people running RP events that advertise in party finder. 

No need to ever change your FC. 

And yes you can! At a main city (limsa, gridania, uldah) you can visit another world (server). however some things like retainers will be unavailable while you're in another server.