Male Xaela AuRa LF Male x Male RP

Hello! Looking to find some people interested in RPing with my character.

Basic Info

Characters: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/index.php?title=Aizen_Fimbulvetre&action=submit Aizen Fimbulvetre

Primary character: ^ For RP Purposes

Linkshells: 

Primary RP linkshell:

II. RP Style

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Medium? Like a paragraph or two

Views on RP combat and injuries: I dont mind, though I wouldn't have it as the main focus

Views on IC romance: It can happen, if its to build it with a good prompt

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): Not family/blood bretheren. Can do mentor/teacher/friendship or whatever tho

Views on lore: Using it as a base, can change it here and there

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): Would prefer Forum/Discord paragraphs. Or in game /em 

III. Other Info

Timezone: AEST

Contact info: Here or Discord Swain#0626 or ingame Aizen Fimbulvetre @ Hyperion

Some things to consider:

• DOES NOT HAVE TO BE IN GAME!! My character is based on Hyperion, if we can meet cool if not thats ok!
  • You ok with off and on replies? My schedule and body is always in a loop, but I will be able to reply at minimum once every 2 days. Please be patient and don't expect a reply at any given hour!
  • Would prefer romance with a male character, or something light hearted with a female character.
  • Doesn't have to be canon to your character or lore-compliant! 
  • Would prefer if typing on a closed forum, and using Discord or even brackets in the post for OOC. Gotta communicate yaknow?
  • If you are also on primal, I will sometimes be attending Hyperion's RP FC events Lucky Sevens!
  • Would hope you're of age, as I am over 18. Just as a precautionary to make everyone feel a-ok!

1313BDF3-FE74-438D-B144-1789A9337C47.jpeg

A9F069F1-2B97-4887-8DD1-4AA1173FE9BF.jpeg

267D448D-3BDF-4B87-A230-3128D8C4B3D4.jpeg

65A35046-0C78-4F1E-8B9B-D18FBC879535.jpeg

Edited by Aizen
Filling in template that I didn't see beforehand