Hey Hey People, Damian Here

Do you like intros borrowed by criminally underrated youtubers? Do you enjoy pushing that aside in order to get to read the introductions of someone who hasn't been around in years? Do you like helping effectively new people find their way in the world? Well if you answered yes to any of these questions do I have the thread for you. I and several of my friends, all heavy roleplayers have recently either returned or arrived in Eorzea for the first time and are collectively located on the Balmung server. We are also looking for an RP FC, because, Ul-Dah is a packed full nightmare of various human bodies crammed into a small Adventurer's guild and because best city Limsa-Lominsa is quiet, and also because we'd kind of like a continuing storyline that can help develop our characters into functioning members of society. If possible we'd like the FC to be decent sized, not a huge FC where we are merely nameless faceless people in a crowd, but if it is on the smaller side, hopefully its active enough to allow character progression to happen without having to resort to sardine simulator 2020 in the jewel of the desert because I hate sand and because I keep getting mugged alleyway between the market board and the Adventurer's guild. 

So if you're a masochistic person who read this haphazardly written introduction post and would like to throw your hat in the ring, the fates of One Hyur, One Au Ra, and two Mi'qote may be in your hands. I promise the quality of this semi-sarcastic message I wrote while eating gold fish because I forgot my lunch on a Monday is not reflective of my actual RP skill and protection from the muggers would be something of incredible value. I look forward to reading your hopefully only semi-sarcastic and welcoming posts and hopefully more creative responses. 

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! o/ 

I can't give much in the way of direct advice for potential Free Companies as I operate "off the grid" DM'ing, but the best place to check for active groups would be the Balmung Discord under the #community-ads. Here's a Discord invite for your convenience:

https://discord.gg/bnBSTeU

A lot of it will depend on whatever particular niche y'all are interested in for your band of merry mavericks. 

For whatever reason I am totally not sure of, the Discord invite link isn't really posted anywhere formally. There's a Discord invite link for people to hand out within the server itself, which is what I do, but there's very little public presence for it otherwise. It's a bit weird considering how heavily used the Discord is, too. 

Edited by Thunderbolt300