Hi everyone,

I have prepared a small survey concerning the expectations of the players concerning the roleplay. Mainly to be able to prepare something that everyone could enjoy and helping me prepare the right ground rules for it and know where I should focus on. First of all, a small presentation of the project:

Name: Sekiseigumi Barracks (Fellowship + Crossworld Linkpearl)
Server: Balmung Type: RP/ PVE
Theme: Sekiseigumi (guard)/Samurai
Discord: Private for now, please contact me if you wish to join it.

Briefer: The Sekiseigumi, is a force to be reckoned with, protecting Kugane from criminals and anarchy. They stand strong against the villainy of the Rebels who oppose the Bakufu and the Isolationists who oppose the Governor of Kugane. While not being a military force, the Hingan citizens (from farmers, artisans and merchants families) who joined the ranks is formed to wield a katana and defend themselves against all foes.

The Sekiseigumi Fellowship is an Hingan project focused on Kugane. We are mainly RP with random encounters with other players as well as moderated events. The goal is to give a set of ground rules for those who wish to get into this roleplay and play it safe for other players too. Therefore, the golden rules mentioned on the server are at our core, as well as a "certification" to show which players are indeed in the fellowship as well as appropriate measure for those who break the Fellowship rules (all those are listed there).

If you wish to help, you can always fill in the survey and send it to the different discords to help us have a decent sample size: (https://forms.gle/uFSjDBvDuxroCCiE9)

I will also put in the spoilers the results of the preliminary study: (36 answers, from 3 different discords)

Spoiler

Result 36.png