Salutations!

Hello hello! I'm Patchikun, but it's okay to call me Patch if people want! o wo)/ My main character in FFXIV is Pechi Lazli in the Siren server of Aether data center.

I'm not new to RP, but am sort of a returner to MMORPGs. I was never super into them before and before FFXIV I had played one called Wonderland Online back in my highschool days. Otherwise I've been playing FFXIV for about a month now and have fallen so in love with the game and everything so quickly. 

To touch more on my RP experience, I've been in various verses over the years, mostly focusing on Fire Emblem and have more recently gotten into FFXIV rp after making friends who have helped introduce me to it as well. I've been working on other background and lore stuff for my character so she can be more fleshed out but otherwise still already enjoy writing for Pechi. 

I found this forum by just generally googling stuff about how to get into roleplay in FFXIV and it was one of the results! I had the site bookmarked for a bit so I could come back to it before finally deciding to jump in and make an account!

I would say the kind of role-player I aim to be is medium to heavy- I enjoy the more casual interactions and banter but I absolutely adore more detailed and plotted-out stuff as well when I get the chance to write it. 

Some extra stuff about me I guess-- I'm a recent college graduate with a major in mass media and minors in art and English. I love drawing, writing, and video games of course-

I've also actually recently started a CW Linkshell in-game for roleplay purposes, while also starting a discord to go along with it. Maybe once I'm more in-tune with the community here I'll head over to the linkshell hall to post more about that. 

Until then, I'm very excited to try something new and have the chance to meet and write with more people o wo)/