Returning player looking for RP!

Fufufu, I see you have found the introduction of the Great Rimin (that's me!)? Well, I welcome thee, traveller, but be careful as to not get drowned by my power, for I am the strongest sorcerer (and sometimes other things too) that this world has ever witnessed!

Anyways, I guess I shall indulge you and, huh, do the whole questionnaire thing? Ahem

• MMORPG background : I played lots of MMOs as a kid, not as much nowadays. Recently-ish I've ventured into WoW, BDO, and obviously this realm
  • RP experience : I have a whole bunch of experience RPing on forums! Never in game though
  • Character ideas/info : Sooo, despite what the little introduction would seem like, I'm not trying to be a Mary Sue! More like, a character with a delusion of grandeur you know, somewhat of an 8th grade syndrom if you ever heard about the concept?
  • How did you learn about the coalition? : I used to play FFXIV a lot, stopped playing, thought RPing in it could be fun, looked up on google, here I am!
  • What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? (e.g. Light, medium, or heavy) : I'd say medium? I don't really fully know what light medium or heavy roleplayer would mean though!
  • Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc.) : I'm a student in neurosciences, I used to do archery and I play the piano (not great)!
Edited by Rimin Megukka